FAQs for Victims of the Harvest Festival Shooting

If you or a family member are a California resident and were at the Route 91 Harvest Festival attack on Sunday, October 1, we may be able to help you pay for expenses such as medical bills, funeral expenses, mental health treatment, or lost wages. Listed below are answers to frequently asked questions to help you.

If you are not a California resident, please visit the State of Nevada Victims of Crime Program.

Do I have to submit an application for both California and Nevada to receive benefits?

No. The application process has been streamlined for this incident. The form includes information for both California and Nevada. Download the combined application.

How do I know what benefits I qualify for?

California residents who attended the Harvest Music Festival are eligible for reimbursement for expenses incurred as a result of the incident. See CalVCB's list of benefits. Immediate family members are eligible for help as well. See CalVCB's list of eligible claimants. Please call our customer service at (800) 777-9229 if you have questions about benefits.

How can I find a mental health treatment provider near me?

Find a Psychologist is an online directory of psychologists and additional helpful information.

Find a Therapist is a searchable directory of licensed therapists, most of whom are members of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.

Psychology Today's therapist listings include psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, counselors, support groups and treatment centers.

I found a therapist, what do I do next?

Provide your application number to the mental health treatment provider.  If the provider has not worked with our program before, they can call our toll-free number, (800) 777-9229, or visit our Provider Information page. The provider can bill us directly. If you have insurance coverage, and are required to a pay a co-pay, deductible, or share of cost, we can pay for that expense. If you have already paid the provider for services, send us your receipts and we will reimburse you according to our rates, or Nevada’s rates, whichever is higher.

How can I recover my lost belongings?

The FBI is coordinating this effort. Learn how to retrieve your lost belongings on the FBI's website.

What if I want to donate money to help?

Anyone wanting to make a donation to support the victims, please consider the Las Vegas Victims Fund or the National Compassion Fund. You can also donate by texting VEGAS to 20222 to donate $10.

Where can I find other resources?

See CalVCB's list of resources for victims of the Harvest Festival attack.