Crime Scene Cleanup Service Providers
We’ve made submitting and tracking bills easier than ever!
With CalVCB Online you can now:
- View application and bill status
- Upload bills and documents
- Update your contact information
- Upload W-9, and license documentation
- Access copies of 1099s
- Set up multi-user accounts for your administrative staff
To create a new account, you need:
- CalVCB Provider ID
- CalVCB Provider Start Date
- If you do not have your CalVCB Provider ID or Start Date, or have not been set up with one, please contact Customer Service at (800) 777-9229 to become authorized for payment.
- Federal tax ID
- Email address
If you need assistance registering for CalVCB Online, please call the CalVCB Helpline at (800) 777-9229 and press 4 to be routed to the appropriate representative.
When a crime occurs in a residence or vehicle, the Board may reimburse any individual who pays, or assumes the obligation to pay, reasonable costs to clean the scene of the crime in an amount not to exceed $1,000. (GC § 13957(a)(9))
The Board may only reimburse crime scene cleanup expenses provided by an individual or company registered with the California Department of Public Health as a trauma scene waste management practitioner. See the California Department of Public Health's Trauma Scene Waste Management Practitioners page for a list of registered practitioners.