Victim Service Providers
The California Victim Compensation Board (CalVCB) can help pay bills and expenses that are the direct result of a violent crime.
If you need assistance regarding an unresolved issue, you may contact our Provider Ombudsman by email at ProviderOmbudsman@victims.ca.gov.
We’ve made submitting and tracking bills easier than ever!
With CalVCB Online you can now:
- View application and bill status
- Upload bills and documents
- Update your contact information
- Upload W-9, and license documentation
- Access copies of 1099s
- Set up multi-user accounts for your administrative staff
To create a new account, you need:
- CalVCB Provider ID
- CalVCB Provider Start Date
- If you do not have your CalVCB Provider ID or Start Date, or have not been set up with one, please contact Customer Service at (800) 777-9229 to become authorized for payment.
- Federal tax ID
- Email address
If you need assistance registering for CalVCB Online, please call the CalVCB Helpline at (800) 777-9229 and press 4 to be routed to the appropriate representative.
Service Provider Information
- Medical and Dental Provider Factsheet
- About CalVCB and HIPAA
- Medical providers
- Mental health providers
- Dental providers
- Funeral/burial providers
- Crime scene cleanup providers
- Complementary and alternative medicine providers
- Cosmetic surgery providers